Aws Interview Questions Collection 1
1. You ONLY want to manage Applications and Data. Which type of Cloud Computing model should you use?
Answer: Platform as a Service model, here you only manage the data and the applications.
2. What is the pricing model of Cloud Computing?
Answer: Pay-as-you-go pricing
3. Which Global Infrastructure identity is composed of one or more discrete data centers with redundant power, networking, and connectivity, and are used to deploy infrastructure?
Answer: Availability Zones
4. What are the 3 pricing fundamentals of the AWS Cloud?
Answer: Compute, Storage, and Data transfer out of the AWS Cloud
5. Which of the following services has a global scope?
6. What defines the distribution of responsibilities for security in the AWS Cloud?
Answer: The Shared Responsibility Model defines who is responsible for what in the AWS Cloud.
7. A company would like to benefit from the advantages of the Public Cloud but would like to keep sensitive assets in its own infrastructure. Which deployment model should the company use?