Article/Post Contribution Guideline
Welcome to TutsCoder.
We are accepting guest posts, feel free to mail us your queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instructions before submitting the article to TutsCoder.
Thank you for coming here if you are interested in writing for us, below are some guidelines for articles on tutscoder.com. If you want your article to be published on tutscoder.com, you must follow this.
This website focuses on the following topics:
- Git/Github/Gitlab Tutorial
- ReactJs Tutorial
- VueJs Tutorial
- NodeJs Tutorial
- MongoDB Tutorial
- HTML Tutorial
- CSS Tutorial
- RXJS Tutorial
- TypeScript Tutorial
- jQuery Tutorial
- Ubuntu/Linux Tutorial
- SEO Tutorial
- ...and all other related fields.
Article Contribution Guidelines:
- The article/report must have unique content and may not be published online anywhere.
- The article/Post needs to be a minimum of 500 words, however, we do prefer content that’s more in the 800-1,000 word range
- Article/Post should not contain affiliate links
- Only one link is allowed in a given domain.
- The article should not contain any links to the main page or product page. However, you may have a link to your site
If you followed the instructions above in the article post, feel free to send us your ideas.
If you have an idea, share it with us.
You can send an article/post using the below way,